AmigaActive (1620/2143)

From:Alan Bailey
Date:24 May 2000 at 22:01:59
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Andrew

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

>> However, recently I was playing with the idea of setting up an online
>> petition against Alive and even with the possibility of creating a site
>> which would be used to rate companies, thereby warning consumers against
>> using disreputable companies. (Obviously, any site which carried reviews
>> of companies would have to be moderated to prevent its abuse.) I'll let
>> you know if I decide to go ahead with either of these ideas.
>
> Also I say don't host it UK or anywere in Euro. It will get closed every
> got all silly about thing to do with Demon. Best place good old USA.

Nah, the UK is ok mate its the yanks that are ontop, they send the fbi
everywhere, i think you'll find that the UK has only recently been
monitoring the net.

> Now this Demon thing was total mad. Now if News paper put in some lie
> about you would sue the paper and not news aggent. I see Demon as a
> newsaggent.
>
> Regards
Regards

Alan - ICQ:#42618074# AIM:#AlanB1973# URL:#http://redsquare.cjb.net#

If at first you don`t succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There`s no
use being a damn fool about it.
-- W. C. Fields

Remember the good 'ol days